Boston, MA | Perm
A client of FootBridge IT is looking for an Android Engineer to join their expanding Boston based team.
- 1+ years of android development experience.
- Ability to work effectively on a team and autonomously.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience building non-trivial mobile applications for Android or iOS using Java, Kotlin, Swift or Objective-C. Personal side projects are also interesting.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, programming patterns and best practices.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills. You will work with both people next to you and people in remote offices.
Nice To Have
- Continuous automation and unit testing experience.
- Experience iterating, monitoring and managing a live mobile app.
If you are interested in this position, please contact us for more information.