Java Developer w/Salesforce
Springfield, MA | Exempt Contract
Our client is in need of a Java Developer for a long term contract role in Springfield, MA. Salesforce experience is preferred.
- Perform software changes in JAVA, Spring and JEE Technologies.
- Participate in team meetings to develop an understanding of the web environment.
- Make changes in related software specifications.
- Assist with the development of test conditions and scenarios.
- Learn and use the IT Change Management tool to enter software improvement requests (SIR) and software problem reports (SPR) and to track and coordinate their resolution.
- Five or more years of experience in application development using JAVA, Spring and JEE Technologies.
- Hands on experience with JAX RS, JAXB, JMS, Spring 4.
- Strong experience in Junit, Mockito, Spring-Test and automated testing in general is a MUST.
- Strong experience in Enterprise Application Integration patterns (EAI).
- Experience on application servers such as Apache Tomcat, JBOSS EAP 6.x.
- Experience with maven and ant builds.
- Experience with UNIX operating system, services and commands.
- Experience working with data in relational databases.
- Ability to write functional specifications and test plans.
- Ability to work in a team environment and also to complete tasks independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work under demanding time constraints.
- Experience with Oracle.
- Experience with SalesForce API.
- Familiarity with GIT, CVS source code management tool.