QA Automation Engineer
Springfield, MA | Exempt Contract
Automation Tester needed for a Client in Western, MA
The consultant will actively participate on the team responsible for supporting all of external/internal software and applications. In this role, the consultant will be required to -
- Participate in team meetings to develop an understanding of the enterprise applications.
- Develop test conditions and scenarios from the software specification.
- Learn and use the IT Change Management tool to enter software improvement requests (SIR) and software problem reports (SPR) and to track and coordinate their resolution.
- Bachelor' s degree in electrical engineering.
- Strong experience in automated testing and script development.
- Ability to write functional specifications and test plans.
- Ability to work in a team environment, and also to complete tasks independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work under demanding time constraints.
Desirable Skill Sets:
- 7 years of US experience.