Senior DevOps Engineer
420 Bedford St, Suite 200 Lexington, MA 02420 | Perm
Sr. DevOps Engineer
This is a full-time, permanent position with a growing Software company.
- Self motivated. Must be passionate about this space and the work they deliver.
- Always looking for opportunities to automate.
- Strong ability to work both alone and with a team.
- Not afraid to speak up, go against the majority if they strongly believe in a different approach.
- Must be comfortable working with a team in India. (Somedays, this requires some very early morning meetings.)
- Can document and share their knowledge with other team members.
- Thinks about edge cases and Implements solutions that can hold up to those edge cases.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment. (We are a startup.)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills is a must.
- First hand experience with AWS (EC2, S3, Auto scaling groups, RDS, VPC).
- Experience with releases.
- Comfortable with Linux (Mostly RedHat based, some debian based).
- Must have mindset of writing efficient easy to read / modify code.
- Experience with setting up monitoring tools.
- Ruby or Python AWS SDK.
- Configuration management (i.e. Chef).
- Containers (i.e. docker).
- CI/CD tools (i.e. Jenkins).
- Monitoring tools (i.e. Sensu).