Senior Software Engineer
25 Thomson Pl #500 Boston, MA 02210 | Perm
A top client of FootBridge Consulting has a few needs open for Sr software engineers.
This client is a leader in the healthcare space founded in 2009 and 4 out of the top 5 CRO' s trust their innovative technology.
- Drive the design and development of new features and applications.
- Mentor technical resources and help us to continue to grow and recruit great people.
- Look at architecture beyond the code and focus on process improvement, Git workflows and Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Experience developing usable, scalable, secure enterprise applications and a passion for solving architectural problems.
- Experience with one or more of the patterns- highly desirable – CQRS, Event Sourcing, Event Driven Architecture.
- Extensive hands-on experience and in multiple web application development using Enterprise Java, Ruby on Rails or similar web frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of data architectures. Strong relational database and SQL skills are a must. A working knowledge of data warehousing and/or no-sql/Big Data technologies is a bonus.
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies and process.
- Has experience in Java or related JVM language.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
Please call for additional information about this unique and outstanding full time opportunity.