430 Bedford Street, Suite 175 Lexington, MA 02420 | Perm
Use extensive knowledge of big-data technologies and software development management in variety of platforms for key service clients in the U.S. Healthcare industry and oversee the integration of internal specialized products for our U.S. clients.
- Submit and deliver customized architecture and design, big data technology and customized software system for key U.S. healthcare clients.
- Resolve all technical issues to ensure full integration and implementation.
- Serve as product subject matter expert for key internal products and healthcare standards.
- Timely and effective troubleshooting and technical solutions for U.S. healthcare clients and Nepal based technical teams.
- Develop and deliver enterprise software utilizing software development languages, Big Data technologies and SQL DBMS such as, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Postgres SQL, Hadoop, Cascading, Elastic Search and .NET, Java, Scala, PHP and Grails.
- Communicate and advise engineering professionals located in Nepal.
- Utilizing and implementing U.S. healthcare standards and regulations such as, HIPAA, Medicaid/Medicare, Medical Coding relates issues, X12, HL7, and Coding standards ICD 9 and ICD 10 etc., including Financial and Healthcare analytics standards (KPI (key performance indicators), HEDIS and other quality metrics) to further develop internal data architecture and design to our product suite and client software.
- Develop, code, test, implement and offer technical enhancements and solutions to company’ s proprietary products utilizing big data technologies in variety of computer programming languages, across various software platforms.
- Utilize SCRUM, and agile software development approaches, to adapt product suite to any client software.
- Create and deliver Statements of Work (SOWs) to provide financial/effort estimates to U.S. healthcare clients.
- Report complex technical solution details and product enhancements to stakeholders on a monthly basis.
- Attend and present at internal meetings to review and improve internal processes and procedures, and report findings to company executives.
- Travel to client location for delivery of work and requirement gathering.
- Will use the following throughout position: advanced technical skills (Amazon AWS, ASP.NET 4 and 5, C#, XML, Java, Scala and PHP programming languages); software development management skills (SCRUM and other Agile methodologies), Database skills (SQL, MySQL, Hadoop, Elastic Search, MSSQL, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ, NHibernate, Slick and other ORM framework); and U.S. healthcare industry experience (knowledge of HIPAA, Medicaid/Medicare, Medical Coding, X12, HL7, ICD 9-CM and ICD 10-CM, CPT/HCPCS, DRG).
- Master’ s degree (foreign equivalent degrees accepted) in Computer Science, Information Management, Computer Engineering, IT, Software Engineering, or any related field of study and 2 years of experience in any related position overseeing enterprise software development projects in .NET and Relational Database Management Systems OR a BS/BA (foreign equivalent degrees accepted) in the same fields of study and 5 years of progressive experience in the same areas as noted above. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience will be acceptable.